A Potential New Customer Called and You Missed the Call
March 11, 2021
A potential new customer has called your business, but you missed the call and now you’ve received their voicemail…
Before we begin to discuss leaving a voicemail on a customer callback, first remember to Double Tap! Never leave a voicemail on the first call. When you hear the voicemail message, hang up and call again! When a person sees that you called, then called again, studies show that 18% of the time that person will pick up!
Now with that aside, if you are sent to voicemail your message should be as follows:
1. Open with your name and company name then state that “I'm returning their call”
2. State in very concise terms what your business offers
3. Use “feel-felt-found” – state that many other customers have used and love your services, if you have a great star rating on Yelp or Google, mention that as well
4. Once again, state your name, company name and your phone number 2 times
5. Assumptively say, “thank you for your time, we look forward to hearing back from you”
Tips to remember:
- Keep the message short
- Speak clearly and slowly
- Smile while you are talking. This creates a positive impression
- Make sure there are no background noises in your message
- If you are calling about a confidential matter, don’t leave personal details
Give our Support Team a call now at (949) 478-6887 if you have any questions about this or would like any training material - we're always here to help!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
At Performance Media Marketing our goal is to help small businesses succeed.
Copyright 2021 | Performance Media Marketing