We have dispersed the company and we are all working from home
have dispersed the company and we are all working from home. It’s
quite a bit different, but we use a multitude of ways to stay socially
connected (shared chat and voice by Discord and the usual phone, email,
text and Trillian chat). Our activity hasn’t waned. As we noted in
last week’s email, some companies have to shut down by local law and
others considered “essential” are actively working. So here’s what
we’re hearing on the street…
- Business Owners are generally optimistic. There’s a strong feeling that “there is light at the end of the tunnel.” Fear is giving way to hope and optimism.
- Many of our current clients are meeting with us to develop strategies and outsmart their competitors, both for now and when things return to normal in the not-to-distant future.
- Across the board, everyone is cutting their non-primary online advertising. Bye bye Yelp, Home Advisor, and others, as 100% their online marketing dollars are applied to the heavy hitters; Google and Facebook.
- Our customer's ads now contain content outlining their CDC procedures - building customer confidence.
- There are two types of owners: Those who are hunkering down and those are coming out fighting and prepared to take their unfair share as the economy picks up again.
- New customer sales and upsells with current customers remain strong. These are the winners of the game, and just like in the recession, they are using marketing to fill in the void and are riding it out to grab their unfair share of the market as things pick up.
Give our Support Team a call now at (949) 478-6887 - we're open and we're here to help brainstorm new ideas to reach your ideal customer during this challenging time.