Many of you are running essential businesses and as such have to visit
Here are some steps that the Center for Disease and Control (CDC) published in December 2019 (yes they were on it!) on how to prevent getting or transferring the COVID-19 virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol or 70% isopropanol. Note: There are many ways to make hand sanitizers. In the past month, Google searches for “how to make hand sanitizer” have grown by 4,950% worldwide
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
In summary, you should do the following:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Disinfect any surfaces you touch
- Maintain safe distancing between employees, and employees and customers
- Wear a mask – to protect your employees from expelling any fluids and to keep them from touching their nose or mouth. This is important even if you can’t get a N95 mask.
- Though not necessary, it’s always a nice gesture to wear booties when you enter someone’s home
Please give us a call to go over how we can assure
your potential new customers, within your Google & Facebook Ads and
your Google My Business, that your visit with them will be safe and
that you're "open for business!"
Give our Support Team a call now at (949) 478-6887 - we're open and we're here to help!