Late last year Google introduced many new features to both Google My Business (GMB) and Google Ads such as Call Reporting, Business Profiles, and a new Review Management Tool, and much more. If you’re already taking advantage of these amazing features, great! If not, here’s a quick checklist for 2022 to make sure you’re starting off on the right foot.
Here’s what you need to be doing for 2022:
- Update Your GMB Information
- Utilization of Call Reporting
- Great Reviews Managed and Coming in Periodically
- Showcase New Services & Products You Offer
- Become More Active on Social Media
- Announce New Specials/Offers on Google Posts
- Update Your Website Information
- Update Your “Years in Business”
And most importantly, set your goals for 2022!
Setting goals is extremely important but always write them down. You are 42% more likely to achieve these goals if you write them down and keep them where you can see them throughout the year!
We can also help you review your goals periodically throughout the year and make marketing changes accordingly.
Give us a call today at (949) 478-6887 and we’ll take through an in-depth review of your marketing plan and make sure that you’re current with all the new Google features to help you maximize the new year and meet your goals.
Your Dedicated Team / Performance Media